All orders placed before midday (AEST) on a business day are shipped the same day. Orders placed after midday will be shipped the following business day.
Standard Shipping: 2-6 Business Days - $7.95
Express Post: Next Business Day - $9.95 (if within the Express Post Network)
***FREE STANDARD AUSTRALIA WIDE POST APPLIES TO ORDERS OVER $100***
New Zealand Shipping
NZ Express Post: 2-4 Working Days - $14.95
Please note all prices are in Australian dollars. The prices on the website include 10% GST – New Zealand orders will not be charged the GST – please check prices at checkout.
All other International Shipping
International Express: - 2-4 Working Days - $29.95
Please note all prices are in Australian dollars. The prices on the website include 10% GST – International orders will not be charged the GST – please check prices at checkout.
Other Shipping Information
• All orders within Australia will be delivered via Australia post from our warehouse in Melbourne, VIC. For orders received on business days prior to midday, we aim to ship the same day. Orders received after midday will be sent the following business day. We require signature on delivery for ALL ORDERS to avoid lost or stolen goods.
• We can also deliver to a PO BOX.
• While Outlookbaby endeavours to get your order to you as fast as possible, the delivery times outlined above are approximate. We hope that deliveries can get to you at the earliest part of the window, however we cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.
• If for some reason you have not received your goods within the expected delivery time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist with tracking your order. Please check your junk mail box for a tracking number email.
• For more information on either of these services please check the Australia Post Website www.austpost.com.au
• Prices do not include relevant overseas duties & customs charges (these vary from country to country) - these will be payable by the customer on receipt.
Guaranteed to Fit Policy
All Outlookbaby products have been uniquely designed to fit all single strollers/prams/buggies.We are so confident it will fit we are offering a money back guarantee.
If you have purchased an Outlookbaby product and you don’t believe it fits, please email email@example.com with a picture of the product you are trying to fit, and your proof of purchase. Once we receive this our friendly customer service team will get back to you as quickly as possible. If we are unable to assist with the fit, we will refund the purchase price of the item/s – simple as that!
All items must be returned with the original receipt and be in the original condition including packaging, manuals and accessories. Return postage is payable by the customer for all returns excluding faults.
All Outlookbaby products have a manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 months.
If you believe an item is faulty, please contact us with photos of the fault, and your proof of purchase. We may request additional information to determine whether you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We adhere to all Australian laws relating to faulty product returns and will gladly refund or exchange any product deemed as faulty.
If the product has been assessed and is not faulty or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, Outlook Australia has the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
*Please note we do not send replacement items for international orders.
No Proof of Purchase
If you have purchased an item, you need to provide the original receipt to obtain an exchange, refund or store credit. Unfortunately, if you do not have your receipt we are unable to accept returns.
Clearance / discontinued items
We do not provide refunds, exchanges or store credits on discontinued or reduced items to clear.
• Outlook Australia reserves the right to:
• Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in the product being sent away for assessment and a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
• Refuse a refund or exchange if the product has been damaged due to inappropriate use.
• Refuse a refund for free or bonus items.
• Offer a refund rather than replacement for international orders if the product is deemed faulty.