Head Hugger Neck Support - Wheat Gingham
The Outlookbaby Head Hugger provides comfort and support for your babies head and neck, perfect for use from birth through to toddler hood in your pram, stroller, swing or change table.The Head Hugger’s ingenious design prevents your newborn’s head from rolling sideways and prevents your baby’s head from slumping when asleep.
*Please note, harness cover set & pram liner sold separately
- Multi-use head support from birth to toddler
- Prevents newborn’s head from rolling sideways
- Stops toddler/baby’s head from slumping
- Made with a natural, pure cotton cover - gentle and soft next to baby’s skin
- Can be used with Outlookbaby pram liner or on its own
- For use in strollers, swings, change tables
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin/eczema
- Exclusive designer prints
- Designed by Australian Mums, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry
How to use the Head Hugger
Easy-to-use and compatible with any Outlookbaby pram liner, just thread the straps through the liner and Velcro® together at the back to fit. If used on its own, remove the straps provided. Simply position the Head Hugger in an upside-down U position for infants, and in the U position for toddler use.
Not just limited for use in strollers, support your baby’s head by using the Outlookbaby Head Hugger in your baby’s infant swing or when changing them on their change table.
Made from a 100% cotton outer with a soft, quick-drying polyester fill, our Head Hugger’s are fully machine washable and will maintain their shape and quality. Just like our cotton liners they contain no nasty chemicals or dyes and feature eye-catching, modern prints created by leading Australian designers.
Outlookbaby Head Hugger’s are a quality made product, designed in Australia by mothers who understand the requirements of both baby and parent.
We love getting your stuff to you, quickly!
All orders placed before midday (AEST) on a business day are shipped the same day. Orders placed after midday will be shipped the following business day.
**Update regarding Shipping to Western Australia
Due to damage to rail lines standard shipping to WA from Victoria is taking upwards of 3 weeks, we have therefore decided to remove the standard shipping option from our store at this time. We are also upgrading all orders over $125 to Free Express Post
- *Free Shipping: Orders over $125 (Australia Only)
- Standard Shipping: 2-6 Business Days - $9.95
- Express Post: Next Business Day - $14.95 (if within the express post network)
Please check if you are in the Express Network here - Please note the origin is Melbourne Metro.
- New Zealand - Express Post: 2-4 Business Days - $14.95
- International Other - Express Post: 2-4 Business Days - $29.95
*Please note - Due to the unfolding COVID-19 situation, some International orders may experience delays due to reductions in flights and capacity. Our shipping partners domestically are aiming to continue as normal at this time. We will keep you updated about any changes to this information.
Please note all prices are in Australian dollars.
*Free Shipping is using standard post
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer hassle-free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order.
Find out more about returns & exchanges here.